E-Fab is a Critical Manufacturer per Homeland Security Guidelines
Dear E-Fab Customers,
With the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation developing quickly, we believe it is important to keep our customers informed. We want to let you know we are open for business. E-Fab Inc. serves customers involved in Communications, Military, and Health-Care industries, which are all considered “Essential Activities”.
Appropriate measures have been taken to ensure the health and safety of our employees and their families, which is of utmost importance. We have implemented steps to avoid disruptions in service by:
- Educating our staff on virus prevention and protection
- Providing face masks, cleansers, and sanitizers to all employees
- Securing our buildings to include employees only
- Daily and thorough disinfecting procedures for each department
- Working from home where possible and production/shipping/receiving departments have enlisted working in shifts
- Efficiently using cross-trained employees.
We have also reached out to our suppliers and, to date, we do not anticipate any delays. There may be a slight disruption with our vendors whom we use for secondary operations such as Plating, Cleanroom packaging, and Heat-Treating. If your parts require Etching only, we do not anticipate any delay in shipment. However, if the parts require secondary operations as listed above there could be a delay. We will keep you informed, remain in constant contact, and will continue to monitor our supply chain accordingly. We greatly appreciate your business and remain committed to providing the exceptional service and quality you have come to expect from E-Fab Inc.
We continue to monitor the situation closely and will keep you posted on any changes. Stay Safe and Healthy! Together we will overcome this crisis!!