E-Fab, Inc is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company providing precision manufacturing and fabrication services. Our capabilities range from engineering design support to machining to plating or coating a fully finished part. With almost four decades of industry experience, our team has the skills and knowledge necessary to produce high-quality parts suitable for use in a wide range of industries, including the aerospace industry.
Why Choose E-Fab for Your Aerospace Needs?
As parts and products for the aerospace industry often serve as critical components in equipment and systems, they must be designed and manufactured for durability and reliability and meet high accuracy and tolerance requirements. Due to our years of experience manufacturing precision industrial components, we are able to offer metalworking capabilities that meet some of the strictest aerospace specifications and standards. By partnering with us, our aerospace industry customers benefit from our:
- Decades of industry experience and knowledge
- Full-service solutions, including design support, etching, forming, plating, and delivery
- ITAR and ISO 9001:2015 certified facility equipped with state-of-the-art drilling and machining equipment
- Lightweight and stable products, such as antennas and housings our competitors may find too challenging to manufacture
- Tight manufacturing tolerances up +/- .0005 inches
Aerospace Capabilities From E-Fab
We create precision aerospace parts and products from sheet material in sizes up to 12 inches by 18 inches and thicknesses ranging from 5 mil to 1/8 inches (depending on the part design). The primary materials we use include aluminum, brass, CuClad (high-frequency laminates), nickel iron alloys, and stainless steel.
For these materials, we offer full-service metalworking solutions—taking customer projects from initial design to delivery of a fully finished product. Our capabilities include the following:
- Computer numerical control (CNC) machining
- Copper coating (brown and black oxide)
- Plating (gold and tin lead)
At E-Fab, Inc., we manufacture high-quality components suitable for use in a wide range of aerospace applications, such as:
- 3D antenna housings
- Antennas (both polarized and wave)
- Alignment shims
- EMI and RFI shielding
- Gauge needles
- Ground radar
- Micro bumps
- Stiffeners (for onboard computers)
Contact E-Fab Today to Learn More About Our Metal Etching Capabilities
With over three decades of manufacturing experience and four L-3 Supplier of the Year Awards, E-Fab stands as an ideal partner for virtually any aerospace part project. From consultation to design and fabrication to delivery, our expert team guides customers throughout the project and delivers high-quality product solutions that meet their exact needs. For additional information on our metalworking capabilities and how we serve the aerospace industry, contact us today.